ASE Provides the keys to GDPR Compliance whist driving business improvement.
The new General Data Protection Regulations will be the strictest data protection laws ever introduced. Coming into effect across Europe in May 2018, GDPR will have a significant impact on how UK and European businesses collect and manage personal data.
ASE’s position as a leading global automotive industry service provider puts us in a unique position to deliver a range of services, guidance and benefits to help you navigate through GDPR.
While GDPR is generally perceived to be a threat, ASE views it as an opportunity to improve customer engagement and retailer processes. Successful implementation will require a culture change in the Dealership providing the opportunity to put the customer at the center of everything.
THE DEADLINE IS LOOMING, DON’T WAIT. TAKE ACTION WITH YOUR DATA NOW.
ASE Service Benefits include:
- Clear guidelines in automotive language
- Translation of legal guidance into practical automotive implementation
- Automotive specific GDPR toolbox containing practical implementation solutions
- Dedicated helpdesk to support and answer queries
- Retailer process improvements to place the customer at the heart of the business
- Commercial advice on how to navigate GDPR, advising on what you can do as well as what you can’t.